The Motorola Moto X Style is also known as Motorola X Pure Edition features a bigger Quad HD display, awesome cameras, fast-charging powerful battery and a six-core processor. Let’s take a look at this device and the specifications.
Design and Display
Motorola Moto X Style is a gorgeous device at 11.06mm and 179 grams, and the smartphone is still very stylish with its curved edges and its attractive rear, including a wooden-looking option.
The IP52-certified handset is resistant to both water splashes and dust. Motorola Moto X Style crams in a massive 5.7-inch diagonal touch display with thin bezels and a stunning Quad HD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels.
The screen resolution gives the Moto X Style an awesome pixel density of 515 pixels per inch. The display is protected by tough Corning Gorilla 3.
Camera and Storage
A USP of Motorola Moto X Style is its primary camera – a 21-megapixel sensor. The shooter boasts an F2.0 wide aperture, Dual LED flash and autofocus as well as burst and High Dynamic Range (HDR) modes. It shoots 4K videos at 30 fps and Full HD videos at 60 fps.
The selfie camera is an equally-impressive 5-megapixel, wide-angle lens sensor with flash. Onboard storage is a very generous 64 GB, expandable by up to 128 GB using a microSD card.
Power and Performance
Motorola Moto X Style is helped on its way by a robust Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and graphics are handled by an Adreno 418 GPU. The hexa-core processor is assisted by an ample 3 GB of RAM.
The flagship device runs on the latest Android 5.1 Android operating system to offer you the best of experience.
Motorola Moto X Style is equipped with a powerful 3000mAh battery that can give you 10 hours’ worth of power on a 15-minute charge, making it the “world’s fastest charging smartphone,” according to Motorola. It supports blazing fast 4G LTE connectivity.
Pricing & Availability
Motorola Moto X Style is not yet available in Nigeria. We have no information on pricing and availability for Nigeria. Motorola Moto X Style Price in Nigeria is expected to range from N80,000 to N100,000 at launch.
Motorola Moto X Style Specs
- Platform: Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Processor: six-core Processor, 1.8GHz dual-core and 1.44GHz quad-core Processor (Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808)
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Black lens/Dark Gray Frame and accents/ Black Soft Feel Inlay
White lens/Silver Frame and accents/Bamboo Inlay
- Dimension: 153.9 x 76.2 x 6.1 ~ 11.1 mm
- Weight: 179 g
- SIM Type: –
- SIM Count: Nano SIM
- Display: 5.7-inch Capacitive TouchDisplay, 1440 x 2560 pixels (520 ppi)
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 21MP Camera, 2160 HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-LED (dual tone) Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, Face Detection, Panorama, Auto-HDR
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Memory Card Support: up to 128GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/AAC+/WAV/WMA player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264/WMV player
- FM Radio: To be Confirmed
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: –
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: No
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Battery: 3000 mAh Non removable Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, Charge to 10 hours of Battery life in just 15 minutes
What are your thoughts about this impressive offering from Motorola?
Air your views in the comments section!